Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Current Projects

I have several projects I am currently working on, but none of them are quite ready yet. To pique your interest, I will show you a little of what is coming down the road at Heavenly City Jewelry.

Picasso Jasper:

I found these amazing beads and I just had to have them! This project is almost done and will include a necklace, earrings, and a bracelet.  Here are the beads:





Garnet grape clusters:

I saw some lovely clusters of beads at Michaels; they looked like grapes... but they were made of glass and cheap silver plate. I am making mine of garnets and real sterling silver findings. When they are done they will be exquisite. Here is a drawing to give you an idea what to expect:



I am also working on a project using mirrors and antiqued brass, and another antiqued brass project with an ocean/beach theme, possibly involving pearls.

I have also ordered some supplies which will enable me to start providing custom stamped silver; dog tags, pendants with customized sayings, earrings, and eventually rings and bracelets, too. I am excited about the new avenues opening up for Heavenly City Jewelry! Look for these and other exciting releases coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment